VCSELs can be fabricated efficiently on a 3-inch diameter wafer. Even more important, the ability to manufacture these lasers using standard microelectronic fabrication method allows integration of VCSELs on-board with other components without requiring pre-packaging. As an enabling technology, VCSELs allow superior new systems and products to be created at a lower cost.
We provides VCSELs and GaAs, InGaAs
and Silicon PIN photodiodes for applications in fiber-optic communication
and general industry. Generally we can deliver products of VCSEL chip,
diode, transmitter/receiver assembly, and transceiver module, in large
volume or small quantity for engineering purpose. We provide cost-effective
products to customers for promoting the price and quality competition of
|VCSELs have high performance
and low cost advantages.
The key features are:
1) The structure can be integrated in two-dimensional array configuration.
2) Low threshold currents enable high-density arrays.
3) Surface-normal emission and nearly identical to the photo detector geometry give easy alignment and packaging.
4) Circular and low divergence output beams eliminate the need for corrective optics.
5) Passive versus active fiber alignment, combined with high fiber-coupling efficiency.
6) Low-cost potential because the devices are completed and tested at the wafer level.
7) Lower temperature-sensitivity compared to edge-emitting laser diodes.
8) High transmission speed with low
VCSELs are promising emitter for fiber data communication in the speed
range of 100Mbs and 10Gbs. They enable high performance systems in Gigabit
Ethernet, Fiber Channel, and ATM markets. Through their integration with
original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) systems design, our 850nm VCSELs
provide enhanced performance benefits to a variety of applications, such
as local area networks(LAN), telecommunication switches, optical storage
and other optoelectronic systems.
We maintains close coordination with OEMs to assist in the design with VCSEL components and sub-assemblies to develop new products and to meet customer¡¦s need.
19608 Camino De Rosa, Walnut, CA 91789, USA Tel: (909) 718-0999 Fax: (909) 718-0998
LASERMATE HOME | PRODUCT LIST | HOW TO ORDER | QUO & INFO REQUEST | TERMS & CONDITIONS